Support as external data protection officers, for data protection audits, staff training, quick scans to determine status – data protection is a process.
We offer effective management of data protection and IT security. You benefit from our expertise and long-years of experience in the field of data protection as external data protection officers, data protection auditors, specialists for IT and data protection and as consultants for data protection in companies throughout Germany.
We support you in the analysis and improvement of your data protection management system as well as for audits in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as in the implementation of quality and IT management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, BSI standard):
- Current status and analysis
- Monitoring, optimisation and controlling
- Support for certifications
What about your data protection management system?
- Do more than nine persons use IT to work with personnel-related data (this also includes e-mail addresses, telephone numbers)?
- Have you hired external service providers (e.g. IT service providers, printers, wage accounting offices, etc.)?
- Have corresponding agreements been concluded with the service providers for commissioned data processing?
- Have the necessary technical and organisational measures been checked and documented in accordance with Art. 32 Security of processing?
- Is there an agreement with the staff regarding the private use of the Internet and e-mail?
If you can answer one of these questions with YES, then you very likely need the services of data protection officer. Minimise your risk.
We would be pleased to provide you with more advice at no obligation.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)8142 46249-20.